IT'S SOLID, IT'S ONE HOLE & IT'S TWO HOLE
The Westlab ‘UNI-STOP’ stopper is an innovative product designed by Westlab to replace all of your stoppers. Each stopper has the ability to transform from a solid stopper to a stopper with one hole for a range of experiments.
- Reverse grip-ribs for maximum seal.
- Three in one, solid, one hole and two hole.
- Universal, fits multiple neck sizes.
- Internal barb seal, for ease of tubing insert.
- Universal hole, fits tubing from 6-10mm D.
- A truly innovative product, unique to Westlab.
The stoppers are manufactured from a ‘Blended Vulcanised Polymer’ to ensure longevity and versatility in every environment.
Certificate of Design Number 201713368 & 201713367
Large Stopper Dimensions: 28.4mm (base) x 49mm (top) x 35mm (length).