IT'S SOLID & IT'S ONE HOLE
The Westlab ‘UNI-STOP’ stopper is an innovative product designed by Westlab to replace all of your stoppers. Each stopper has the ability to transform from a solid stopper to a stopper with one hole for a range of experiments.
- Reverse grip-ribs for maximum seal.
- Two in one, solid or one hole.
- Universal, fits multiple neck sizes.
- Internal barb seal, for ease of tubing insert.
- Universal hole, fits tubing from 6-10mm D.
- A truly innovative product, unique to Westlab.
The stoppers are manufactured from a ‘Blended Vulcanised Polymer’ to ensure longevity and versatility in every environment.
Certificate of Design Number 201713368 & 201713367
Small Stopper Dimensions: 12.2mm (base) x 24mm (top) x 35mm (length).
Replaces the #000 to #4 rubber stoppers.